View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2022 at 11:02 AM

@InkyTinks yes I enjoy that about animal crossing too. It's easy to play while watching something or listening to a podcast or music or something since it doesn't require intense focus.

Stardew Valley has sooo much going on it it. It is definitely a lot of fun but yeah I can see how it can be overwhelming. There are so many tasks and things you could do and so limited time each day to do them. I heard that there's a thing called a return staff or something you can get later in the game where you can use it to warp anywhere in the town and I can't wait to get it because it will save so much time. Right now I'm at 9 hearts with Elliot. I'm thinking of having my character marry him on my Xbox save file. In my Nintendo Switch save file I had my character marry Harvey. In my Xbox save I'm in Winter of year 1 right now. I haven't bought any animals yet for my farm. So far I've just been working on farming crops and working on thee community center.

Sent from my M8L using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote