Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,800 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy May 20, 2022 at 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I think I would focus on the 20% who don’t have a problem with you if that’s possible. I would limit my exposure to the others, is that possible? What are your husbands thoughts? It involves him too as they’re wives of his friends.

I honestly think life is too short to waste on people like this, my personal thoughts are that it’s better to have fewer but genuine friends, what you are describing here resembles nothing like friendship. No wonder you’re stressed, you deserve better people in your life.
I agree. I also agree with Trav, they sound like they are in high school.

For some reason I always got along with men better, whether they are neighbors, co-workers, bosses, salespeople, doctors, or customer service reps as a few examples. I don't know why though.

I can't relate to the couples' dynamic but it does involve your husband too.

Anyway Disco is right. Life is too short for superficial "friends" and it is better to have just a few sincere people than a whole lot of acquaintances or substandard "friends". I've been there, both as a teenager and an adult.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Tart Cherry Jam, Travelinglady