Thread: T Vacation
View Single Post
20oney

Member Since Dec 2014
378 hugs
given
Thumbs down May 21, 2022 at 12:49 AM

My T is on vacation and I don’t know how to cope through it. I’ve somewhat recently really felt/allowed myself to attach or become dependent on the relationship. Like I’m feel like they care and that they are there for me through it all.

Now they’re away and I know they’re coming back but I feel like they’re just gone. So the fact that they’re coming back isn’t making me feel any better because they’re not here right now and they’re not going to be for another 3 weeks. I’ve been crying every day and I don’t know how to lessen the hurt of it. I don’t believe the hurt can be lessened.

I don’t understand why it’s this hard. I do understand, but surely this isn’t right, surely it isn’t meant to hurt this much. It feels like I can’t cope. I know I will cope, but I don’t want to cope because I don’t want to go through all of this. It’s like a forced situation that I just have no say in. I just have to deal with it.

We made plans to cope during this time, I will see someone temporarily and am allowed to make contact as needed, the plans just are not enough. I just want this to be over

What have your experiences been like? Do I just expect to continue to cry for the duration?
20oney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, LonesomeTonight, RTerroni, SlumberKitty, Taylor27