View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 22, 2022 at 04:33 PM

How about you focus on something to pride yourself on besides thinness/looks. Like other qualities. Like inner qualities. Just switch the gear. I was always very thin. I am not anymore. Even if I lose weight I’d not be very thin as it might not even be healthy. But I am still the same person and I am proud of other things. Thinness isn’t a virtue. And frankly often times it’s not an accomplishment. Sometimes it’s just good metabolism or genetics. Not like being proud about getting PhD

Of course it’s healthier to be thinner. So for health reasons it’s good to not be overweight. Exercising is good. I hate stationary bikes though. It hurts my knee and it’s boring and I am lazy. But people like it. Yeah good idea to buy one.

I need to lose weight too so I understand. I think I am just not very determined.

Oh tell your husband to keep junk in the car. Lock in a trunk. Don’t bring it home. Mine likes to buy crap too. But he gets better about it because he doesn’t want to be chewed out by me. We’ve been ordering food to be delivered or curb side pick up so we aren’t tempted to buy junk when we see it in the aisle.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote