Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 23, 2022 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by downandlonely View Post
Yeah, I agree with @lizardlady. For sadness (or situational depression), there is a reason behind it. Do you think that's what you're feeling? Might help to talk to someone about it.
If I do have depression then I think it would be situational depression, I get sad over stuff that would make anyone sad whether they want to admit it or not but I experience it at a level that isn't quite normal. I remember feeling extremely sad when I graduated college because I didn't want to lose my independence and lose friends, I was sad to the point where I pretty much didn't want to do anything and overall just felt sick and anxious too. Not normal for someone who is just simply graduating and moving on and even back then I knew that it wasn't normal to be that sad but I literally couldn't snap out of it, most people are excited to graduate and any sadness they experience is usually very minor and short lived and there has been other cases where changes in life events have brought me down very low. I feel the same way when I'm shunned by someone out of the blue for no reason or at least an unknown reason, other times I'll just randomly get extremely sad for a few days so I think it could be situational depression.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, eskielover, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost