Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2022 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motts View Post
See things differently? It sounds like you're making excuses for her behavior. Are you? And, why are you making excuses?

At some point, as an adult, she has to take responsibility for the way she treats people. Posting hurtful comments intentionally on social media about me so that others can read them is inexcusable.

There is no way you can justify that type of behavior. There is no other way to interpret mean behavior as being misunderstood. By that logic, if someone punches me in the face, they're not being mean. I just interpret it that way. So, you and I can agree to disagree.
Can't justify it....but it is going to happen whether you like it or not in the REAL WORLD. So we have to learn how to handle ourselves cause we are NEVER going to change them. Yes, they see things differently OR THEY WOULD NEVER BEHAVE THAT WAY. That is not about justifying behavior it is about dealing with REALITY that there are people like that in the world that touch our lives & we need to deal with it the way we need to for our own well being

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Nammu, Open Eyes