View Single Post
Anonymous40506

Default May 24, 2022 at 03:30 PM

My boy has been doing well, so I scheduled a meeting with my friend. Won't be able to do that for a while, so wanted to do it today. They were very understanding and supportive, having been through this before themselves. They mentioned having so many pictures of their dogs on their phone and few of family. That made me feel better. All of it made me feel better, except the coffee and pastry. Bleh. Friend said they could take my other dog for a few days if I needed it. Was very nice to have some support like that.

Now, a few hours later, I'm starting to feel sad. Every time I meet with my friend I feel amazing during the get together and then feel down later. Not sure if it's a "happiness hangover" or waiting for the other shoe to drop. Feeling better always make my anxiety worse, which is annoying. Hard to get more than one day of better feeling.

Anyway, my boy has been doing pretty good. We had a walk when I got home and he decided he didn't want to stop and rest in the spot I picked out for him. He wanted to keep going. Happy to have him act normally.

Got some chicken breast cooked, so they will have a good meal tonight.

Sorry, this wasn't meant to be "journal-ish."

Hugs from:
FloatThruThis, SlumberKitty