View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 25, 2022 at 10:34 AM

Therapy was productive but I was pretty off as I suspected I would be. It was a zoom session. She was only 3 minutes late. I was wrapped up in a throw blanket and I was very tired despite just chugging an iced coffee before it started. I told her about my health problems. She said she wouldnt switch me to someone else. I voiced my anger and frustration with the Texas school shooting. Then we talked about my eating habits. She wants me to have a one time session with her supervisor who specializes in EDs. I told her I'd think about it. I'm not sure I want to. She switched me to an afternoon in person time slot for the summer. I told her going fully remote for the summer gave me bad summer 2020 telesession transference T vibes. After awhile of meeting it started becoming physically difficult for me to keep on talking and I had to keep repeating myself and she had to keep asking if I could hear her. At the end of the session she told me to get some rest. I asked if she could tell I was tired. She said yes and she also said she could tell I was having trouble talking. I said I just needed tylenol. She told me to tell my mom if it gets worse. But the session was productive, at least I think so I'm not sure what she thought.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; May 25, 2022 at 10:54 AM..

Hugs from:
AliceKate, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna