View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default May 25, 2022 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleTears View Post
As a dog trainer sometimes using a shock collar is necessary to fix a behavioral problem depending on the actual dog. Mind you that the humane society is not a training organization so I take their **Dog training advice** articles with a grain of salt. I respect your decision not to agree with this kind of practice, but you also need to respect us dog trainers that uses shock collars. When inexperience people who know nothing about dog training start lecturing us about **proper** training by sending us articles from PETA and the humane society can often rub us the wrong way.

I welcome any kind of dog training debate as long as your sharing your personal experience with training animals, not what some internet article says.

A 2 year old dog is no longer a puppy.. it's a young adult. by that age the dog should be sexually matured.
Like I said you and I can agree to disagree respectfully with each other. I don’t need to agree with you just because that’s what you believe. I don’t agree with you. And I don’t need to. So you can’t tell me what to do.

In essence you’re acting just like she does. You do not get to tell other people what to think or believe.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote