View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default May 25, 2022 at 03:08 PM

Hello everyone. I haven’t forgot about You, dear readers. It’s just that I was in my depression-mode and locked me out from almost everything and everyone. I was basically sick and home. No work no nothing. Then I realised that no one will help me but myself to get out of this black hole. If you can little bit about astronomy, you probably know that not even the light itself can escape any black hole who is in our galaxy and in many other parts of our universe. So, I started to search the way out. And in my case was for jobs. Then the phone started to ring and I eventually went on as many interviews as I could. I simply didn’t gave up and I would go to as many interviews as possible till I got a new job somewhere else but here where I live.

I also met a good doctor from psychiatry, and she really did help - even if the conversation was 45 minutes only. Then I got a new doctor at my health centre too who also helped me.

How it is now? I got a new job. And it’s in another town. It’s just the kind of job I wanted and I will still work as a teacher. I didn’t gave up the hope about my profession no matter how poisonous hell I went through during my last years at my current work. The so called “colleagues” where one of them even wrote “F-k off” on the wall next to the door I use for my working room. That’s kind of stuff I was forced to go through lately when I came back to my current work.

Now I will also write another diary, which I hope I will write every day. Not too much, not too little. It will contain my best helps and support to everyone here. I hope You can follow if You like. I won’t disappear on You or disappoint You. Because I’m not feeling bad anymore. I feel for the first time in so many years happiness and joy. That I’m finally free. That I managed to pull off something that others in my position never could. Not like this, not in this profession and not among poisonous people and a venomous boss with strong ruler-technique. So called “teachers” with “core values”. On top of it the corrupt local teacher union who was suppose to help you, but did all its very best to get rid off you. The only I will miss at my old school are those wonderful children. That’s it. But that’s the life I guess. I’ll meet new children, and the story goes on. New chapters, new adventures. New beginnings.

Take care of You all, and remember:

"Only in the darkness can you see the stars."

- Martin Luther King Jr.
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Brentus, HALLIEBETH87

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Brentus, HALLIEBETH87, Yaowen