View Single Post
EagleTears

Member Since Dec 2014
13 hugs
given
Default May 25, 2022 at 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motts View Post
Like I said you and I can agree to disagree respectfully with each other. I don’t need to agree with you just because that’s what you believe. I don’t agree with you. And I don’t need to. So you can’t tell me what to do.

In essence you’re acting just like she does. You do not get to tell other people what to think or believe.

That is perfectly OK that you disagree with me on an emotional level. I understand that people are uneasy with the concept of using the device... however it's not a good idea to become judgemental... send
unsolicited unproven emotionally driven articles to change someones dog training method that maybe working for their dogs.. What if the woman is seeing a dog trainer.. what gives you the right to get in the way because you emotionally disagree with the method being used? Do you personally know this persons dog? Are you a dog trainer? Have this person came to you for dog training advice? Most likely not.

I'm not trying to argue with you... just that sometimes we need to mind our own business if we want to get long with people. From your post this woman became quite annoyed by the article that you sent her... she didn't ask for it yet you did it anyways.
EagleTears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
eskielover, Rive.