catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 25, 2022 at 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
The Texas school shooting has me pissed. My sister is a teacher and my 2 nephews are around those kids ages. I am being instructed to not watch the news but I did watch it this morning. I had therapy and it went ok. She gets the medical conditions and is totally understanding. She said "its nice to know its not all in your head isnt it?" What she doesn't get is my eating habits. She doesnt get that I'm not eating poorly on purpose I'm eating poorly because of a lack of appetite due to the physical issues. She wants me to meet with her ED specialtity superviser as a one time thing. I told her I'd think about it. About 15 minutes before the end of our session my voice really started giving out and it was noticeable and she had to keep asking me to repeat myself and ask if I could hear her. She commented at the end of the session about me having trouble speaking because of the nodules. I don't talk nonstop for an hour to anyone so I never really noticed it before today. It didn't happen before today, with her either. I took an advil when I got done with her and I'm hoping Friday and Saturday come up soon.

((((HUGS)))) When is your next medical appointment?