View Single Post
Anonymous 42424

Default May 26, 2022 at 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
I’m glad I have my group (for now). I realized I’m not going to get the answer I want out of my brother because he’ll never admit that he straight up will not help and I’m never going to believe his excuses when he inevitably backs out so I’m not going to worry about it. I’m going to focus on what I personally can do and if it takes a year to get my mom’s move completed than that’s it. I have to care for myself as well.

I still want to get the garage done asap before it gets too hot. I mean if that can be sort of a “staging area” that would be great. We could move donations out there and schedule pickups as needed. I don’t even think one room at a time is gonna work here if me and RS are on our own. So I’m not going to put a time limit on it.

I’m glad I have an appt for my wrist, it’s so uncomfortable. I mean the pain isn’t extreme but it’s enough to just be there like a dull ache. I can’t hold books or my phone. I mean I’m pretty sure all that can be done is wear the brace for a few weeks but I need advice.

I’m going to ask my GI dr to refer me to a dietitian after my endoscopy. I’m supposed to eat low fat to lower my cholesterol and I know how to do that in theory but if I can have a clear plan/meal plan laid out for me I think it would help. Maybe I’ll lose weight, who knows. Now that I’m off vraylar I’m just struggling with binge eating. I got so used to it when I was so hungry that it’s a tough habit to break.
Sorry to hear about your brother! It is good that you will have your wrist examined soon. I think it is smart to think about a meal plan.

May your day be so well as possible!