View Single Post
Anonymous 42424
Anonymous 42424 has no updates. Edit

Default May 26, 2022 at 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beth* View Post
I'm thinking of each of you and sending love. I so want to answer individually, but I'm exhausted so making myself hold off.

I'm having a rough time with the shooting. The children. I really broke down. I finally remembered to slow my breathing and do the 5 senses grounding exercise. That did help keep me from flying off into fractured pieces. Still, the horror and pain. All I can do is focus really hard on sending some kind of peace to the souls of the children and adults who were killed, and to those who remain. If I could go there and hold those parents, I would. Just hold them in my arms.

I saw my med dude. I'm so lucky, he's a really decent human being. He agreed to prescribe Haldol, 2mg., to take at bedtime. The hope is that it will quiet my mind some and also make me sleepy. I went to the pharmacy to pick it up & was told it has to be cleared through my insurance first. I mean, really? Old been around forever Haldol? Okay. *sigh* So hopefully it will be ready tomorrow and they'll deliver it at no cost.

I'm allowing myself to take 25mg Seroquel tonight, I so desperately need to sleep.

Okay sweetpeas, have a restful night.
I feel with you! I am so sorry because (it seems to me that) Americans are split in half. One half will fight for the right to own weapon, while the other half want a regulation.

I'm glad you got prescribed Haldol as you wished. And I hope Serequel helped you to sleep.

I wish you a good day!

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*