LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2022 at 08:05 AM

Dear T,
Sorry about that email, but I knew if I didn't send something, I'd be thinking of it all session tomorrow, then awkwardly blurt something out at the end and feel weird and worried about it (so I'd end up emailing you anyway). Or I'd keep it in, and that would cause its own issues. I hope you read it in your morning email window, not so much because I want a quick response, but I wouldn't want you to read it in between clients and have those feelings dredged up. Though I imagine if you started reading it and realized it was a bad idea, you could stop and finish it later.

Of course, now I'm going to wonder about a response all day (I should have sent it earlier, but I didn't realize I should send it vs. tell you tomorrow until I was in the shower, so....). When you may just wait and say something tomorrow morning. But that's OK. I'm telling myself that's OK. And just a "thanks" or something is fine--I hope I made it clear that I wasn't looking for an explanation, considering that I literally said that. I also figure if it something personal vs. something in the news, I gave you a sort of out, where you could just imply that it was because of the news.

Love,
LT

Hugs from:
Mountaindewed, SlumberKitty