catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2022 at 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
So I wrote a portal message to my gyn and got a response from someone else asking me if I wanted to go to the "VH".; I wrote back and asked what that is! Ugh. This is getting to be freaking complicated!! FWB is sending me videos titled "How to lower your cancer risk down to zero"! That after I ate a donut for breakfast... I just got a response- VH is an abbreviation for the new women's hospital where they perform leep procedures. I asked if I would be put to sleep if I go to VH. No response yet.

I can well understand why you feel confused! I've done a bit of reading about the procedure you have had, and the leep procedure. It sounds to me like you have some cells that are not cancerous, but are abnormal and could become cancerous if not removed.

It doesn't seem like you especially need to be asleep during the procedure....it certainly doesn't sound like fun, but apparently some women feel a slight "pinch" when the lidocaine is injected, whereas some don't feel anything, and the leep takes 10 minutes or even less.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
~Christina