Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2022 at 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beth* View Post
It's 82 degrees, but feels too warm so I have the a/c on. I don't understand why the heat seems to be staying in here. I guess I'll open the windows after a while.

I'm waiting for the Haldol to be delivered. I did take 25mg of Seroquel last night and did sleep. Of course I have the hangover effect and would like to just sleep and sleep. One day I'm going to treat myself to a sleep day. I will set the alarm to get up and take care of cat things, then I will go back to bed and just sleep all day and all night. That is my dream.

I am outraged because it's looking like law enforcement messed up the shooter situation in Texas. Obviously, they were not only ill-prepared and disorganized, but also afraid of being shot. I do not understand signing up for a job you are afraid to do.
Yeah I don't get it. I thought things were better after Columbine. Like for one thing locking the doors to the school.... I remember in elementary school from 2000-2005 you had to be buzzed in the front door and the receptionist had to ask who you were through the intercom and they had cameras and everything. The front stores were also made of steel. I Iived in an incredibly safe neighborhood. This is just messed up and really sad and infuriating. And one of the teachers who died, husband died today too from a broken heart.

Hugs from:
bizi