View Single Post
Anonymous 42424

Default May 27, 2022 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
I am doing better at the moment. I can choose better or bitter about both situations. I choose better.

I did tell my daughter that to let me plan, save and dream about this trip and even referring to it and planning for it Monday was cruel. I will talk with her more about it today when she gets off work. I’m not terribly upset. I was somewhat apprehensive with my back injury about going.

This situation with my ex best friend has me doubting myself. He said some vicious things….that I have issues, that I can’t keep friends, that he never cared, etc. Those are the kinder things he said.

I have serious doubts about myself between the two situations. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I will pick myself up and move on. It might just take a minute.
Jennifer, what kind of people make others doubt themselves? Think about that, reflect ...! Isn't it so that you are his only friend? Has he behaved so that all his other friends have left him one by one? Google it and reflect. Take it to your therapist and rfelect ...

I wish you the best!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bizi, Sunflower123, ~Christina