catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 27, 2022 at 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
... And they have these really cute lemon dishes that I think I will buy! Last year when we moved here I wanted to set up a lemon theme in the kitchen but there were no lemon things at the time. Now there are, at least where I work, and I’m a bit too excited

I adore the lemon theme! When I was a little girl my sister had a big, really old lemon tree in her back yard. She used to make lemonade for me from those lemons. Now her grave is right next to a lemon tree. When we buried her casket, people dropped all sorts of mementos into her grave. She had worked for various rock bands as a roadie for decades and the items that people dropped into her grave were really cool. But I dropped a lemon in because I know she loved to make lemonade.

I've been decorating my kitchen in a rockabilly style, black and white checks and other black and white things, some red tossed in. I've been thinking that a few "lemon" touches here & there would be cute. There's a Dollar Store a mile from my apartment - I'll check it out for lemon things

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, bizi, Nammu

Thanks for this!
bizi, Moose72, wildflowerchild25, ~Christina