View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default May 27, 2022 at 03:45 PM

Dear readers. I want to thank You all for such kind words! Really! It give me much more hope to battle this mental illness, but also to understanding it in a way I never could do before. I read too here from other peoples experiences, struggles but also happy things. Since I also am science teacher, I know that there is no “cure” for bipolar - even if I deep inside still hoping that one day it will be.

I was today in the big city, with my friend. We ate at a Asian restaurant - a Mongolian one. There they all have tons of all kind of raw food where you pick it as buffet on your plate and give it straight to an Kung Fu-chef. He really was Kung Fu since he cooked amazingly eight (!) - yes - eight dishes at once. For me, that stress would’ve like killed me, but for him - it was fun and entertaining. He always had a smile on his face and so kind to everyone. When I spoke to him in Swedish, he told me that he haven’t been in Sweden so long. But his Swedish was really good. Then I thanked him in Chinese and he like: “You can mandarin!?” We had fun me and him. My favourite chef.

Then, after a good meal and a good coffee, me and my mate went outside in the very core. Sat outside at another pub/restaurant and had what we swedes call “fika”. That means coffee with cake. Yes, we swedes are bit silly. First we eat till we burst, then we go for coffee and cake. But the weather was spot on. People everywhere, sitting and enjoying. I haven’t seen so many people since the spring of 2019. Perhaps it’s even more now than ever before.

After that we hit the tram to the temporary train station (the central station was under maintenance) and went happy back to our town. Home, I had no plans at all. I watched now the fourth episode of “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds”, and the team behind this done an amazing job, with plenty of nostalgia from the The Original Series (TOS) who had William Shatner as Captain Kirk and Leonard Nimoy as Spock. Thing is that here we follow another captain: Captain Pike - who knows what might/might not happen to him in the future (your need though to watch all previous episodes from “Star Trek: Discovery” to fully understand all this puzzle).

And there I did this again: wrote like two pages here instead of just some few lines. Again. Hopefully it’s okay with You all. I can get caught in details and such, but believe me: I’m trying all my best not to. See You tomorrow and have a lovely weekend!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow

Thanks for this!
*Beth*