View Single Post
Anonymous1532

Default May 27, 2008 at 07:44 PM

That's terrible, Krazibean. I would be really frustrated too, especially if she was unable to reschedule in the same week. It sounds like she may be going through a difficult time with the pregnancy or something? Whatever her reasons (as understandable and/or unavoidable as they may be for her), all these cancellations still put you in a really difficult position. I think you said in a previous post you didn't want to consider getting a new T or seeing someone else where she works? At the very least, I might want to ask her some difficult questions next time I saw her: if she thinks her personal issues are going to continue to cause her to cancel in the future, if she expects to return to work full time after the pregancy, if she expects to be available to work with you as long as you need her, etc. I would just want some assurance that she would be able to be there on a regular basis for me in the future, and that she really understands how hard it is when she cancels. If she couldn't provide those two things, I would have to question whether she was the right person for me to be investing my time in at this point. Don't know if that's at all helpful, but that's how I would approach it. Hang in there and I hope things get back to normal for you soon.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote