Thread: Roll Call 193
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default May 28, 2022 at 11:04 AM

So I had an ultrasound of my abdomen and my gallbladder looks fine, but my liver is fatty and they couldn’t see my pancreas in the scan. I have to have a CT scan anyway at end of August so going to add on abdomen CT to the list for that day. And get sent to a liver doctor soon as well.

And I have an appointment in early August with the gastroenterologist to follow up because it’s been like five years since I was diagnosed with celiac and just want to make sure everything is still good.

Until I hear from someone or it’s August I just have to continue on with no alcohol, low fat diet (I’ve discovered fried food, high fat food, and full fat dairy make me feel sick). Lots of black coffee can help liver apparently too.

It can be frustrating at times and I’ve had some disordered eating thoughts and feelings resurface but I’m getting there.

I know I’m overweight which apparently got me into this mess and need to lose weight. I’ve lost close to 15lbs so far just cutting out fatty foods and alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, junkDNA, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic, WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, unsure123