View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default May 30, 2022 at 04:40 PM

Good late evening, dear reader. First day of the week done. It was solid day, not much happened at work. My venom-boss tried to - if I put this in American English - “suck up” for me. Even helped me with some stuff, laughed weirdly and all that. Perhaps she’s relived that I’m soon quitting from her palace. It turned out (well, people talk) others will quit too. And that many students already have or will quit.

Nothing of this bothers me anymore. I should’ve left this place long ago but instead I was too loyal and to faithful to do that.

When I came home, I didn’t do much. Lazy, mostly, on a Monday afternoon. Tomorrow I’ll buy me some watermelon. Our store got some delivery from Spain. They seems to be small but we’ll see. Probably they are like European footballs. Those huge ones, where our other grocery store (an orientalist one) orders from Greece and Turkey, those will come in July and August. Those are enormous watermelons. 44 lbs (20kg) were the absolute biggest. But hey, now I will be satisfied with whatever watermelon no matter the size.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote