Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,344 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 31, 2022 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
I'm sorry I didn't understand, Rose. And I'm so sorry you're suffering like this. I am praying that your immune system's soldiers will be victorious. And that special neurons are sending loving messages throughout your brain & body to nourish your mental health & well-being. Hugs & love to you!!
Thank you for trying to better understand. Your post is beautiful and imaginative and I will think those thoughts.

My sister just offered to fly 2000 miles to come see me and help however she could. I'm trying to manage on my own here. I don't want her going thru all that with COVID and all the rigors of travel. I live in a small apt that is not a place I could entertain a guest in any real comfort. Place is a mess cause i been so sick for over a month.

Always, since moving here, I rejoin my family back where they are. I do the flying, and go there, so I see everybody and we're all together. I see beloved cousins. I want to recover and do that this summer. So I turn to social media to cobble together a bit of support. I get some here and in a facebook group for persons with my gastrointestinal disorder.

Kind words that good persons post to me are nuggets of gold that I spend on little parcels of strength that get me from one hour to the next.
Rose76 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Discombobulated, FloatThruThis, SlumberKitty, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn