View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default May 31, 2022 at 01:24 PM

Good evening dear reader. It’s not late, eight o clock. Dawn. And I’m on a walk. I needed it, since I once and again read stuff on social media. About that war I experienced as a boy. That war have surely burnt forever in my hard drive, and no fragment of it can be unfortunately deleted. Not one byte. So, to put an defragmentation, I go for a walk or hit the gym.

I can’t still forget nor forgive that Swedish authorities never did anything to help me and my parents process this. Or any other families who came during the war here. Or any war refugees - AT ALL. Yes, believe or not, but believe it: they didn’t do a *****. So people, like me and my parents, processed this on our own. The fear and all that hell we went through from April 1992 to April 1993. But politicians like here to be proud and speak greatly on how we “integrated” us among the ordinary swedes. We had no choice but to do so. So no, here isn’t only milk and honey. Far from it. It’s disgrace that no refugee got any mental help to process the hell they went through. Nothing but disgrace.

That is why I’m still upset about this country. They could’ve at least put some resources in schools on school consulars to help the children who came to this country as refuges from the hell-holes such in Syria and Afghanistan - now Ukraine - to process their war. But they didn’t. They didn’t because many of them don’t have empathy. Many of them (politicians) are cold. And that is why Sweden still battles with heavy segregation. This is the main reason on why. I should’ve emigrated from here to Finland or even Iceland where people are not like this. Not like THIS.

I stayed here only because of my parents and my nephews, and my brother - who luckily didn’t remember the war at all since he was younger than me. That is why I became teacher, when I one day meet refugees - which I did from Syria in 2015 - to be there for them and help them process things. Even if others never did that for me. I promised myself to do so to any refugee. Because I’m warm. Because I have empathy, not only from the book or any literature or “manual” - but for real. That’s is why I didn’t left my profession. And that is why I will work as a teacher - no matter where I am. There is always an opening to reach, where not even the sky is the limit.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow