Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 31, 2022 at 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brego View Post
I sometimes experience sadness. I haven't been, in actuality, depressed in a long time. The results are very beneficial. Sometimes when I talk to my docs, I speak like I have depression symptoms still but what I experience is a sadness. I think of it in fleeting seconds now as if it's only social isolation and that's a symptom of Schizophrenia. I realized this because I have this period tracker app called Flo. There are several 'symptoms' including being self-critical, calm, energetic, as well as depressed and sad, so I'm just a tall strange woman who obsesses over: God, St. Michael the Archangel, her own guardian angel, the askance of who I am, special-ness and uniqueness, shopping, getting better every day, using her voice, and especially trying to achieve greatest hits and even on the internet.
Yeah we all experience sadness, it becomes a problem when it affects your life. I think social isolation can be one of the causes of prolonged sadness, I'm in the same boat as you since I feel sad a lot but it's really not enough to be classified as depression to be perfectly honest.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, MuseumGhost