View Single Post
OneTreeinTheForest

Member Since May 2022
7 hugs
given
Default Jun 02, 2022 at 11:57 AM

Thank you!

I am not from the originally from the UK, but I live here now. The whole healthcare system is not great here and the waiting times are awful, but at least accessible compared to some countries. And I didn't know that therapy can be publicly funded so I cannot complain.

Quote:
I recall you mentioned not wanting to join a BDSM forum. And, based on what I've read on other forums on the internet, I think this may be a wise decision.
I have originally replied to someone who had been going through the same dilemma, but a moderator has edited my post and posted it as a new thread. I don't know whether I should join it or not... Perhaps I don't want to because of shame and stigma, but I am also not fan of meeting strangers around explicit topics and this is something I don't want to put to the forefront and let define me. I also know that a large part of 'this' is due to past traumas and I have a feeling that this could sound offensive to members of the BDSM community. I don't know if these are legitimate worries and I certainly do need to find a way to confront this.

What exactly have you heard if I may ask?
OneTreeinTheForest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks