Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 02, 2022 at 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseumGhost View Post
My first thought is that you could be a highly sensitive individual. The world, especially right now, is a pretty tough place to be.

We've all been through so much in the last 6 years; it's been kind of mind-blowing for me, at times. If one is intelligent and paying attention to all the madness going on, it's no wonder that garden variety sadness can linger like it does.

I find myself feeling this way now, too---although my Major Depression symptoms have lifted a great deal, and I only struggle, on average, through 3-4 tough days, about once a month.
Yeah that makes sense, I probably am very sensitive and all the negativity in the world can bring anyone down whether they want to admit it or not. Glad things have improved for you and seems like you've been able to regulate your emotions. I actually do wonder if everything that has been going on has everyone in a semi depressive state without being truly depressed if that makes any sense. Like no one is sad for two weeks straight but most people may feel a sense of dread or sadness as if something is just not right and Covid has proven to have a major negative impact on people's mental health.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost