View Single Post
Vanaheimr

Member Since Dec 2019
97 hugs
given
Default Jun 03, 2022 at 05:37 AM

I feel sorry and sad for you,
Don't panic, and especially Don't feed your brain and your immune system with negative thoughts, our immune system can be influenced by our psychological state, if so ur recovery time would be delayed for long time,
I know it is not easy, who has hand in cool water not like the one whom hands on fire but gotta tell u that illness like yours takes longer time, more than 15 days,...
u ask yourself constantly why it is taking long time...
You doubted meds u are taking, doctors...little by little you surrendered, started feeling desperate.... ending depressed.
One month isn't that long period, we aren't talking bout years!!!
3 months still considered normal,
I'm suffering from problem in my inner ear which causing to me enormous troubles of unbalance and dizziness attacks each one lasts from 12 to 18 hours locked in my bed, severe vomiting for three months
Usual activities, my daily life my work my social life all these aren't any longer the same they used to be!
But didn't fall under the grip of depression,
I'm changing my medical treatments every one month, dealing with my sickness as a heavy leaving guest, that can leave in one day and night!
Am forgetting its presence...
Suggest for you to do the same, trust your immune system, meanwhile you read my letter it is fighting to defeat the infection, it is fighting for you, for your well being, don't disappoint it.
Take meds, rest well, think about what u gonna do when you get recovered.
Depression isn't helping, it only drags u down.
I know u will get recovered soon,
Hope Reading a post from you ASAP.
Vanaheimr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, unaluna