View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jun 03, 2022 at 03:14 PM

Dead reader. It was nice Friday. Nothing special at the job. Played and had fun with the kids. I then went with my mom to help her buy some new plants at a gardening store. I like to see there what was new, any new fruit trees and they did had: Mediterranean fig-trees. Yes, you surely read it. Fig-trees and who were on discount. Fig-trees that can grow - in SWEDEN.

It’s amazing and same point terrifying. Since when could you have fig-trees for crowd out loud in this country? And outside!? Fruits even has grown a bit, but green. This isn’t normal. None of this. We had Fridays for Future with Greta today too, but in Stockholm and with thousands and thousands clime activists. At the end, all politicians will go their same old habit, forgot about this, forgot about the climate change. Many don’t want to admit that it’s happening, instead they think it’s hoax. Till the ices melts completely (they already did melt, the fastest melting ever recorded).

So when our cost and cities at sea across the world became a new Atlantis, first THEN people will get worried and politicians will increase their actions. Unfortunately, it will all be too late. So if Mother Nature doesn’t kill us, the wars will. Regarding the Mother Nature, let’s make an timeline now:

Our Earth is 4,6 billion years old. If we scale it down to 46 hours, we humans came 4 hours ago. The industrial revolution began 1 minute ago. During this time we have completely destroyed our planet, including the rain forest, nature resources and the climate. Today, our planet is toxic.

Have that in mind next time you still think it’s all hoax. That we are just “fine”. Happy weekend and don’t drive. Take the bus or tram. Or train. Or bicycle. Or just walk.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote