View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Brego has no updates.

3 yr Member
55 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2022 at 12:15 PM

I'm thinking I want to try some minimalism. This is going to be healthy. I want to try to find beauty products that I can buy over and over again, until I achieve a great healthy dose of vigilance and dedication to these or those products. Or is this sentiment kind of weird/strange? On my own I'm heading down the path of wanting MORE. And I've recently gone through that period where I'm screaming, "I never wanna die!!!!" like that Walk by Foo Fighters song. AND part of this is because of shopping with my Mom....do you believe I should go with my desires or my head and heart needing to live as one and go on together?

I seem to be heading toward minimal eating territory again. And I think I like it.....I seem to eat during winter more. But one of the docs said it's common to have something like that go on.

So, remember, Keep Breathing and live like Today's the Greatest Day You've Ever Know.

234 mg Invega Sustenna injection, 2 mg Risperidone prn, 1 mg Benztropine, 1500 mg Lithium, 200 mg Seroquel prn, 20 mg Belsomra prn, 2 mg Lorazepam prn
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, downandlonely, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
downandlonely