View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jun 06, 2022 at 04:11 PM

Dear reader. Today it was Sweden’s national day. It was many activities in almost every city and town for any age. Our King had speech as usual, but instead of wishing everyone “happy national day” he wished a “happy Midsummer day” instead. And that is our beloved King Charles XVI Gustaf, in a nutshell.

I myself didn’t done much. I did all my gardening yesterday. Later on I went outdoors and walked 7 miles. My regular route. Many people did speedy walking too, so I wasn’t alone. I had Spotify on and listened at 80s rock from various artists. I was born at that era. But in the 90s, when I was a child (later on an problem child - just as that AC/DC-song), I did heard plenty of those 80s rock artists. Such as Guns ‘N Roses (but also their original band where it all started: L. A. Guns), Warrant, Kix, Deaf Leppard, White Lion, Survivor, Night Ranger, Cinderella and many, many more. Of course KISS too (I even painted myself as Starman in exactly same colours).

Tomorrow it’s work again and I will do just eazy peazy-stuff. Taking moment by moment, have fun with the kids and enjoying my last time there.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote