View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 08, 2022 at 09:33 PM

Well i walked from my dr appts to the bus stop today and monday. Today was a longer walk than monday's, but it felt shorter. Plus i was wearing better shoes today - boots instead of teva sandals. Still i love how fast i can see even a little improvement.

My dr is starting me on insulin. He thinks i can start feeling better, i.e., more energetic. My depression pretty much seems to be in the past. I am very excited to have reached 141 cholesterol. It seems i am always striving but never achieving, and that is utterly frustrating.

I bought Arctic Cool brand men's tees and shorts (women's dont come in my size). I love them! They do keep me cool. They have a baseball type cap too, also very cooling. It may be my imagination, but i feel like my androgynous presentation is more accepted by the strangers and acquaintances these days. I dont know if it's MY own attitude that has changed, or if more people have just become educated about the agender agenda (little play on words there). Just because im not all femme, doesnt mean i want to be a boy. Leave me alone about all that! Turning 70 doesnt hurt either.

Thanks for this!
downandlonely, seesaw