Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2010
8 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2022 at 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Would becoming a pharmacist is an option? Of course you’d need to go to school but you can take a loan and pay it back. Pharmacists make enough to be able to pay loans back. No one I know pays for school directly. My coworker’s daughter is a pharmacist at the hospital. It’s not loud and crazy. Hospital pharmacies are pretty quiet places

If you have art degree though you can try some graphic design or advertising agencies. My nephew’s wife went to art school. She’s been working for advertising agency since she graduated and she makes very nice money

Honestly, I don’t want to be a pharmacist. You’re right that they make more, but not enough to justify the pressure of having their license on the line when checking every prescription that is entered, filled, etc. Like I said, the only thing I would want to get another degree for I can’t do, and we are not discussing that further. I already have student loans and I don’t want to rack up more. I do have an art degree, so graphic design and advertising is an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indigo1015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty