View Single Post
Serendepity

Member Since Jun 2022
Default Jun 14, 2022 at 04:52 AM

Hi @SlumberKitty and @ElectricManatee,
Thank you both so much not only for your replies but for your kind words of support. I cannot express how much it means to me at this time.

I really can't think of any other reason for his behaviour as he was perfectly fine before I asked him for a break and then he took a total turn that I would have never expected. I also cant believe he is withholding medications from me when he knows how devastating my manic and psychotic episodes are, beyond ghosting this is what hurts me the most as I feel he is intentionally causing me harm.

To add insult to injury, therapy is extremely expensive in my country and each sessions costs hundreds of euro, I have spent thousands on therapy with him and yet I have not once been late with my payment, but yet I don't even get the courtesy of an email or call to my GP so they can take over my case whilst I look for a new therapist.

And of cours doctors here are heavily protected by law and as a result not only can I not report him but he could sue me for defamation if I gave him a negative review. This situation really seems hopeless...
Serendepity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, downandlonely