Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,619 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 14, 2022 at 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviza View Post
I'm on disability and work part time. I live in a subsidized apartment, it's a nice apt. well maintained. lots of rules though but I live peacefully. I desire ownership but have nearly given up on it with things so costly.

my needs are met, my job allows me to splurge, like I own a descent not awesome but descent car, go out to eat regularly. live life, I keep busy in therapy on my off days minus weekends and pursue big dreams in my free time. I live in the USA.

I qualified for disability years ago was approved right away been off it relapsed now trying to stay on it and figure out achievable goals. ownership is a huge one for me rethinking an educational degree to a higher earning field just so I can own a home. undecided on that at the moment thinking on it right now.
That's great, @Aviza! I am so glad for you that disability has worked out well for you.

I suppose it could possibly work out for me, too, but I am married and have a husband who would be negatively impacted by my going on disability, so it's more complicated.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl