View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 14, 2022 at 09:55 AM

I had a couple of high calorie days due to a migraine, feeling nauseous, and needing to be a little carb heavy to help with nausea (toast). But I kept my step count up despite the migraine, and made sure to make healthy decisions despite needing a little higher calorie count, and this morning Andy and I went for a 3 mile run, and I was actually running and not trudging along at painful jog, we finished faster than we ever have before. And I weighed in with the scale (it's analog) hovering at 200 but slightly to the left side of it, like I'm at 199.99, lol. I'm committed to going back to my lower calorie choices and making sure I get cardio and strength training in. I do have to alternate them because I need the cardio to burn calories but the strength training is what helps improve my speed with the cardio - they are interconnected for sure.

I almost don't believe it, when I lost all this weight before and then gained those 20lbs back, it was really upsetting and I wasn't sure I could do it again. I'm scared I will self-sabotage or that my body will stop cooperating. But I know I have to just keep moving forward. At some point this week that scale is tipping under 200. We are having a serious dance party when it happens!

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna