seesaw
Human

seesaw grieving

8 yr Member
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 17, 2022 at 01:50 PM

Omg the scale is wavering between 199 and 200. I have been pretty good on diet this week. My choices are getting even better as I go which is bringing my calorie count down.

Andy and I went for a brisk run again this morning, and I felt even stronger than the run on Tuesday. I really want to do a good yoga session because I know working my muscles combines with the cardio is what helps me get over the plateau. And since I can only restrict calories so much without getting anxiety, exercise in combination with healthy diet is always what works best for me. I can't just change my diet and be successful, because of the anxiety I get when I do that.

Anyways, you could say I broke the plateau today but I'm not counting it yet because that little needle was wavering. He needs some encouragement to swing left! How low can you go! Limbo time! Lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna