View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2020
55 hugs
given
Default Jun 18, 2022 at 01:01 PM

I'm starting to like forums more. On Facebook, I only have 32 friends and there is hardly any drama for me to see. I want to start using my laptop more, and with that comes the desire to use forums. I know everyone likes their cell phones and tablets. To give an answer to the question - - I peruse Facebook every day and I'm getting into Instagram, Twitter, Nextdoor, The Mighty, YouTube, Spotify, and Pinterest. I like to use Facebook most of all. And I have a list of like 10 forums that I want to try to use. I sort of think it's up in the air. When I use Facebook, I hardly even use it for more than posting my selfies....It's like every other day or so that I post 4 or more selfies. And I think I wanna keep using it because my family is on there. And whoever else and I think if there were more people who wanted to be my friends I would like it more.

I'm going to have to go with social media as my answer. That's what I prefer.

234 mg Invega Sustenna injection, 2 mg Risperidone prn, 1 mg Benztropine, 1500 mg Lithium, 200 mg Seroquel prn, 20 mg Belsomra prn, 2 mg Lorazepam prn
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Craving alone, MuseumGhost