Werewoman
Poohbah

Werewoman Is a bit, well...wered.

8 yr Member
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 21, 2022 at 06:05 AM

I have struggled for decades with one medication after another only to have it quit working if it ever really worked at all.
I recently did a test for genetic markers that can help determine what drugs work best for me. It's called the Genesight test.

At the American Psychiatric Association annual meeting researchers said people using the test are 50% more likely to achieve remission after 8 weeks and 30% more likely to to respond to the drugs recommended compared to people treated without the test.

There are 22 Antidepressants on my report. Only three are listed as candidates so I switched to one of them. I no longer need ketamine infusions for my depression and yesterday for the first time I walked in to a store and only walked out with what I came for instead of over-spending by $100. I'm not kidding. I've done it many many times. I was that manic. For years!!

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, downandlonely, eskielover, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, Skeezyks, unaluna