Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 22, 2022 at 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnawareBS View Post
I am having trouble with my spouse which is similar to your own. Mine has been 7 months. We unofficially were separated and unofficially have gotten back together so we are never far from "full conflict."

I would say trying to be under affected by your spouse is what you should strive for. If you have separated and are back together you need to maybe consider it like a transplanted organ. Rejection rate is probably very high in the times after a transplant. You haven't transplanted your spouse with a different person but the process seems to be about the same.

I don't have anything else to offer you but luck!
Sorry, I missed this post of yours when I posted a few days ago.

Things with my husband have been drastically different than during our first two years of marriage. He has made great strides in changing the behaviors that were abusive, toxic and harmful. I feel like I have a very different person now that I am married too. We had a very bad day a couple of months ago and that blew things up for me, causing me to question the relationship all over again, but it's calmed down since then and it's been smooth sailing. A part of me is still wondering when the other shoe will drop, though.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3