Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,763 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 22, 2022 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
The Skeezyks has abandoned all hobbies... to the extent I ever had any. I seldom leave home. And I don't pursue any activities. About all I do is take a l-o-n-g time getting myself cleaned up each morning for no particular reason other than that I enjoy the solitude, as well as the routine, plus it eats up a bunch of time. I do housekeeping chores as needed. Once in a while I'll cook (if necessary.) Evenings I'll watch something on TV if there's anything of interest. Currently I'm watching "Broadchurch" and "Endeavor" on our local PBS TV station. Sometimes, during the evenings, I watch free movies on YouTube. I used to like to read. But not anymore.
I LOVED Broadchurch, if referring to the British crime drama. (I don't know of any other but there could be)

I wasn't sure whether to post in this thread, as I have no real life or anything going on. I don't fit the stereotypical person of my age: Comfortable pension, spouse, trips, nice condo in Florida, grandkids, etc. Having financial and legal woes at the moment.

I just read mostly, some TV, go to the gym 3 times a week, book club twice a month, a walk in a walking group when it's not too hot, and sometimes this one dancercise class. I like to grow stuff but have no "green thumb", that's for sure.
No pets, family, friends, or nice neighbors. Mostly I say I focus on getting by, getting through the day.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Nammu, pachyderm, Travelinglady, unaluna