View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,801 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2022 at 06:34 AM

I really need a Coke but I can't have anything. My sister is dropping the kids off AGAIN this afternoon. After the weekend water fiasco. My mom says my sister is fine she just has an appointment. I haven't been able to get to the grocery store partially because of them and partially because of me too and then my mom on Tuesday. I swear I'm going to go crazy without my fennel and rice noodles. Ha I sound like such a hipster millennial snob. Maybe I'll be too jacked up on morphine to care. I'm wondering how my nephews are feeling being sent here all the time now. If they are already starting to feel ignored by their parents because of the new baby or if they don't care because here they get unlimited cookies and goldfish crackers and can just sit in front of the TV all day.

Update: I did my test. I didn't get any morphine. I did get something in my IV after the first hour that made me incredibly nauasated and crampy. The lab lady said it would do that. I don't know if it was supposed to do it as bad as it did though. I was about ready puke over the side of the table but the throwing up feeling passed. When the 2 hours were up the tech was just like ok you can go. She didnt have me sit up for a bit despite the fact I was lying down for 2 hours. She just rushed me out. I found it kinda odd. They were nice though during the test.

Currently I'm pretty nauseated and feeling unwell but I got half of my grocery shopping done before the test and my mom got the other stuff while I was doing the test. So I have fennel and other stuff.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jun 23, 2022 at 10:24 AM..
Mountaindewed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous 42424, Aurelius710, MuddyBoots, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
unlived