Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,800 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Crazy Jun 23, 2022 at 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Oh, yeah Shetland was good. I didn’t know there was a series 6! I don’t do streaming either, all I have is an mini iPad, that’s too small. But I have to say I’m so tempted to get paramount plus for all the Star Trek stuff, but again, to small for the captions. I don’t know how anyone can watch tv on their phone, tiny, tiny, itsy bitty
I don't understand that either, but it seems a lot of (mostly young) people do it. It would also use up a LOT of battery life and data. And you'd have to subscribe or pay for it, just like with streaming services on a TV or computer. Yeah you can watch on the go, but I can wait till I'm comfortable at home. World is too noisy to watch TV on a phone in public.

I have to watch TV ON a TV, not a tiny screen not much bigger than my hand. Captions on a phone ARE tiny; I've seen them on YouTube videos. And my eyes are bad enough, even with glasses.

Another show on PBS I loved was an Australian series called 800 Words. It hasn't been on in years here.

Shetland has a series 6 and 7 too I believe. You can see it in the UK or on those streaming things.....

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady