View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,430 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2022 at 02:02 PM

I accidently posted this on the old one.

The hida scan came back normal. No clue where the pain is coming from and why its happening. The doctor is prescrbing something I take 4 times a day and says to avoid fattening foods. My mom is super pissed he doesn't seem to be taking this seriously. But GI doctors are notorious for not taking people seriously. The last GI doctor I saw once and never went back because he was an asshole with bad bedside manners. Anyways I'd rather take a pill to get rid of this then go under antheseia or have surgery. Maybe I'm so currently calm about the situation because I took an Advil a couple hours ago and only had vegetables to eat in 20 hours. He didn't tell me to lose weight though. Or that it would help.

I heard on this podcast that you don't mess with a big persons food and you don't mess with a small persons food and she was talking about how some of her soy something or another was missing. I think this person is just a secret fat phobic but she is kinda right when she says you don't mess with that stuff. I got super pissed this morning when I thought my vegetables from yesterday were missing....

I'm pretty sure I have ADD. I just don't know where to begin to get a diganois and possibly meds. I can't concentrate on anything. I turn on the TV and see an episode is 45 minutes and I know I can't deal with it. I haven't watched AGT this year because I can't stand concentrating on a show for 2 hours. Same with reading. I really like the book I'm reading. I just can't focus for me then 15 pages. Theres so much I want to do and watch but its just I can't focus.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jun 23, 2022 at 04:49 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow, MuddyBoots, Sunflower123