View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2022 at 05:55 PM

I think I've been poisoned by Caplyta. (Kidding...I hope.) I didn't take it last night and had only taken 5 doses of it. But last night it was as if I was going through withdrawal. I was moving around in bed and aware that I was talking. My breathing was difficult and my heart beat was jumpy. I thought I had to buy something, it seemed extremely important, and I was trying to figure out how to get the money together. Then I sort-of awoke when I found myself walking in circles around my bedroom, still trying to figure out how to get the money to buy whatever I thought I needed to buy.

I'm still very sleepy, but I had to drive to the new medical clinic and turn in paperwork. I have never went to a clinic that required so much paperwork. On the way I felt the car pulling to the left and I jumped just as I almost hit a parked car. It was way too close.

I parked at the clinic and was walking to the front doors, but I felt my body pulled to the left. It took immense effort to pull back to the right and walk in a straight line.

Anyway, you get the idea. When I read that Caplyta is known as a "one size fits all" medication I felt uncomfortable. It was originally used for schizophrenia. Then bipolar depression. And everybody starts and stays at the same dose. That seems weird.

I hope by tomorrow I've shaken this off.

I called my daughter and left her a birthday message. Got off the phone and sobbed my heart out. She spoke with David this morning, she's having a rough time. Her stomach pain is intermittent and she's in touch with her surgeon back east. Her soon to be ex husband is selling their house, so she'll get 1/2 the money (Calif is a common-law state, which means that married couples have to split all possessions evenly - a major reason why movie stars end up fighting over their millions when they get divorced.). That's a good thing. But she's having a hard time trying to deal with her possessions (she has tons of stuff), and of course, the whole thing is hurting her.

Geez, I'm falling asleep. Guess I'll take a nap and hopefully shake this creepo medication off.

~**~***~Peace, Love~**~**~**

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
~Christina