catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2022 at 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
How are you sleeping, a ceiling fan cools a room down a few degrees.
sorry it is just warm and not cool.ours is fine had some squealing The other night called our AC folks and they said that sounds like the motor. Which could cost anywhere from 600 to 1500 bucks but a new unit is 6,500. The unit is 26 years old. We would rather fix it then replace the unit. the tech I talked to said why spend the money when the unit is so old. They don't make them like this any more for sure. just like our old dryer. we have had to replace the rollers once and it runs like a charm. It is old the repair guy said keep it so we did and have been happy with it. It is probably 50 years old.
bizi

Yikes, that's expensive. I don't know why, but ceiling fans in California are rare. My first trip to a southern state was to Texas and I thought it was so smart to have a ceiling fan in every room. I have a good fan sitting on a chair near my bed and a big window in the wall behind my bed. I turn the fan up high and open the window. So it feels pretty good. Tonight the low will be 62, then back up to 100 tomorrow.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi