View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2022 at 06:48 AM

Just do your best. That’s all we can really do. I don’t think they are very concerned about not giving people hard tasks after the death of a loved on. I’ve never heard of it. You are back to work so they give you tasks. They might be concerned on personal level but on professional level likely not.

I look at it this way. At some point you have to start doing these things at work: audits and presentations. They might think it’s time to start. Ask someone to look at it at the end. If you make mistakes, you’ll have to correct.

But I am sure you will do a good job. They never told you that your quality is bad. They just said you need more guidance than they think is reasonable. Now they want you to show them that you can do the job with minimal guidance. Just do the best you can. If you put full effort in, it will be just fine. I am sure you’ll do a nice audit and present well.

I think worrying about the result before you even start the task will hinder your performance. Just get it done the best you can

I understand about stress. But it’s part of the game. Not putting other jobs down but the only not stressful jobs are low wages ones. Jobs that require education and pay reasonably well are all stressful. There is no way out of it
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Have Hope