View Single Post
notmeinreallife

Member Since Jun 2022
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 24, 2022 at 09:26 AM

WovenGalaxy
I was in a relationship with someone who had two kids. Both were in their late teens, adults. I had some rocky issues with his kids. My concern though was "is this person right for me" not his kids. His kids will grow and move in their own relationship. If he is someone who you really want to try and be with, then I say you should stay and just be nice. You said you were so I would continue that. I say this however you need your own boundaries. If this is him not saying what his kids are saying about you, then he needs to respect that. I feel you also have a right to say that you don't appreciate any behavior you don't like that is out of line. In time this could grow into other issues but if you like him and you want to be with him then these are all things that need to be talked about. You should not feel bad in any way, same with him. My point is if you and him cannot have conversations and set boundaries about this then that could lead to other issue. If she would ever become mean/nasty to you, then you have every right to say that is not appropriate. Communication is key is just about every situation which it sounds like you are trying to do that.
notmeinreallife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
WovenGalaxy