Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Mountaindewed NoahsArk30

5 yr Member
8,655 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2022 at 01:42 PM

Today hasn't been going well and I havent been handling things well either. I woke up to find a $250 bill from my biopsy in my inbox. I mean yeah I know it could have been worse but I'm already on 2 payment plans for medical bills plus paying for therapy every week and I just had another procedure yesterday. Then the lady at Sonic gave me a medium drink when I asked for a mini. She didn't charge me for a medium and I know I should be happy and she was trying to be nice but it just irks me when they do this because people order specfic sizes for specfic reasons. Like what if I had diabetes or something. Anyways I vented my frustration to my therapist but my comment sounded like I was being fat phobic. She didn't catch on and I thought she was acting weird because of the comment so I asked if she was upset at what I said. And she had no clue what I was talking about. So I BS'd around the issue before repeating the comment I had made earlier. Our internet connection was bad the entire session. She said something about me being a green or a red light. Not sure which one and I don't know What either means. and that I need to be careful with what I say and that maybe I don't want to get better. Our internet connection was so ****ed up though I didn't get more then half of what she said at the end so I emailed her and asked if she'd explain what she meant. It was just a mess all around today. The entire day.

Hugs from:
Anonymous40506, Breaking Dawn, WastingAsparagus